Last modified: February 10, 2023
Software Technology, LLC, and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and consultants (“Software Technology” or “We” or “Us” or “Our”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website, www.tabs3.com, and all other websites of Software Technology, LLC with authorized links to this Policy (collectively, the “Sites”), and our products and services available or enabled via the Sites (“Products and Services”).
This policy applies to the information we collect:
- On the Sites;
- Through the Products and Services;
- In the email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Sites;
- Through physical product registration cards; and
- From licensees.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Software Technology; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Sites.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Sites and the Products and Services are intended for adult audiences and are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Sites and the Products and Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Sites and the Products and Services, register on the Sites, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entities Collecting Personal Information
Personal information on this Site is collected by Software Technology. Software Technology’s address is 1621 Cushman Drive, Lincoln, NE 68512 USA, and its telephone number is (402) 423-1440.
Collection of Personal Information
As a visitor to the Sites, you can engage in many activities without providing any personal information. In connection with other activities, such as utilizing online or hosted Products and Services, Software Technology may ask you to provide certain information about yourself. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Sites and Products and Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number (“Personal Information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Sites, and usage details. For example, we may log environmental variables, such as browser type, operating system, CPU speed, referring or exiting web pages, click patterns, Session ID (a unique identifier assigned to the browser in connection to the Site), and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer.
The information we collect on or through our Sites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Sites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Sites, subscribing to our Products and Services, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Sites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Sites.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity. Similarly, if you wish to delete your information (pursuant to the mechanism set forth in “Accessing and Correcting Your Information”) that is mandatory, you will no longer be able to engage in that particular activity.
When you use the Sites and the Products and Services, Software Technology may also collect certain information about your computer to facilitate, evaluate and verify your use of the Sites and the Products and Services. Software Technology, LLC also uses such information to measure traffic patterns on the Sites and usage of the Products and Services. We do not match such information with personal information held about you by Software Technology unless we have your consent, except as otherwise described in this policy.
By using the Sites and the Products and Services, you agree and acknowledge that with respect to certain activities, the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of your personal information may be undertaken by trusted third-party vendors or agents of Software Technology such as web-hosting providers and mail and email service providers, to help facilitate Software Technology in providing certain functions. It helps us to improve our Sites and to deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Sites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
In order to reduce errors in our database, authenticate our users, prevent fraud, and prevent abuse of our Sites and the Products and Services, as well as to provide more consistent, relevant experiences to our users, we may on occasion supplement or correct the personal information you submit to us and your Internet Protocol (IP) address with information in our other databases or information from third-party sources.
In order to improve our Products and Services and the Sites and provide more convenient, relevant experiences to our customers, we and our agents may use “cookies,” “web beacons,” and similar devices to track your activities. A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It functions as your identification card and enables Software Technology, LLC to record your passwords and preferences. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. A web beacon is a small transparent .gif image that is embedded in an HTML page or email and used to track when the page or email has been viewed.
The cookies we use can be described as follows:
Salesforce.com uses the Salesforce.com platform. You can view Salesforce.com’s privacy statements here which contain details of any cookies and analytics that are used within its platform and services: https://www.salesforce.com/company/privacy/full_privacy.jsp.
No service user data is maintained on the Salesforce web or application servers. Instead, after the user authenticates, the application generates a cookie for that user for only that session, with the following information: a version number that identifies the format of the cookie, a number that acts as the session ID, and a routing hint.
We use Google Ads, which enables us to advertise our website in Google search results, as well as on third-party websites. To this end, Google places a cookie in the browser of your terminal device, which automatically uses a pseudonymous cookie ID on the basis of pages you visited to allow interest-based advertising. Further information regarding advertising and Google can be viewed at https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, and most Products and Services that include similar devices are typically initially activated to collect data. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. (For some web pages that require authorization, cookies are not optional. Users choosing not to accept cookies or similar devices will probably not be able to access those pages or the related Products and Services.) Information about non-cookie tracking devices and their features, including disabling options, are contained in the information materials provided with such Products and Services or on Sites pages relating to such Products and Services.
We may ask you to provide information about others such as when reporting suspected piracy. In this instance, we will ask for the person’s or company’s name and contact information so that we may investigate. Personal information supplied in these instances will only be used for the purpose being submitted.
Software Technology also hires other companies to place our banner ads on other websites. Such companies perform tracking and reporting activities on ads served and user reaction (“Third-party Advertisement Servers”). They do not collect any information other than IP addresses and behaviors associated with those IP addresses on our behalf, and we do not give any personal information to them. Third-party Advertisement Servers are subject to their own privacy policies. Software Technology, LLC may also allow other companies to display advertisements on certain pages of the Sites or within the Products and Services. If you click on these advertisements these companies may place a persistent cookie on your computer which may allow them to display further advertisements to you. It is our policy to require these companies to provide accessible methods for you to disable these cookies. Should you have any complaints about the practices of any of these companies you should contact Software Technology, LLC.
How Your Personal Information is Used
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Sites and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Sites or any products or services we offer or provide through them.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Sites.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Software Technology may provide your contact information to our credit card processing partners so that our partners may contact our customers about using one of our features that requires a credit card processing account. Software Technology does not process credit card information.
Certain Products and Services may require you to use the most current version of such Product and Service or are offered in conjunction with other Products and Services, which you may or may not have already downloaded. The Product and Service may automatically check to determine if you are using the most current version or have other Products and Services and through email messages, pop-up boxes or similar mechanisms inform you if you need to upgrade in order to use the Product and Service you have requested. During this process, an IP address identifying your computer and the Product and Service version may be sent to a Web server, but system profile information is not transmitted nor are cookies used to store information.
How Your Personal Information is Disclosed
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Software Technology’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Software Technology about our Sites users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Software Technology, our customers, or others.
Except in the particular circumstances described in this policy, Software Technology will not provide your name to other companies or organizations without your consent. If you have opted to receive email communications from our selected Providers and later wish to discontinue receipt of these emails, please contact those third parties directly to update your preferences.
There are other instances in which Software Technology may divulge your personal information, such as when required by law, regulation, or litigation. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
Your Choices with Respect to Personal Information
Software Technology recognizes and appreciates the importance of responsible use of information collected on the Sites and in connection with the Products and Services. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Software Technology will respect your legal rights regarding access to, and correction and deletion of, your personal information. Software Technology may communicate information to you regarding products, services, and special offers available from Software Technology unless you have opted not to receive such communications or such communications are prohibited by law, although in such cases we may find it necessary to continue to communicate with you regarding your use of the Sites and the Products and Services. In addition, you may receive communications and special offers from selected Providers (or from Software Technology on behalf of such Providers), but only if you previously opted in to receive such communications.
We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You have the right to access, correct, and delete inaccuracies in your personal information and privacy preferences (such as whether you wish to receive promotional communications) at any time. You can review and change your personal information by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. You may also access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by writing Software Technology at:
Software Technology, LLC
Attn: Tarun Kundhi
1621 Cushman Drive
Lincoln, NE 68512
In your correspondence, please indicate with as much detail as possible the location on this Site or otherwise where you provided your personal information. You may expect a response within forty-five (45) days. For information submitted in connection with Products and Services, you may also follow instructions included or referenced within such Product and Service to access, correct, or delete inaccuracies in the information. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Please note that any information you post using Software Technology’s, communication services such as bulletin boards, calendars, forums, and other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (“Communications Venues”) may be available to all persons accessing such Communications Venues. The information you share may be read, collected, or used by others for any purpose, including sending you unsolicited messages. Software Technology is not responsible for any information you elect to submit in these Communications Venues or the use of such information. If you do not wish for your personal information to be posted or distributed in this manner, you should not participate in the Communications Venues.
In compliance with the European Union (“EU”) General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), we may rely upon one or more legal bases defined in the GDPR to collect, use, share and otherwise process the personal information of individuals located in the EU, including where:
- Necessary to perform a contract we have with you, such as our terms of engagement, and to provide the services;
- You have consented to the processing (in which case you may revoke your consent at any time);
- Necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Necessary to protect your vital interests or those of others;
- Necessary in the public interest; and
- Necessary for the purposes of Software Technology, LLC, or a third party’s legitimate interests, provided that those interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
Where we collect, use, disclose, and otherwise process your information based on legitimate interests, we may rely on the following interests:
- Marketing our products: We use your information as necessary to pursue our legitimate interests in marketing our products to you. For example, where permitted by digital marketing law, we may contact you by email to let you know of products you might be interested in.
- Providing, improving, and developing our products: We use your information as necessary to pursue our legitimate interests in tailoring and improving our products. For example, we may send you a survey or questionnaire to understand your experience in purchasing from Software Technology, LLC.
If you are located in the EU, under certain circumstances, you may have certain legal rights under the GDPR, including:
- To access the personal data we maintain about you
- To receive information about how we process your personal data
- To correct your personal data
- To have your personal data erased
- To object to or restrict how we process your personal data
- To request your personal data be transferred to a third party
- To withdraw any consent you may have given us to process your personal data
If you are an EU resident, you have the right to object to our processing that is based on legitimate interests by contacting us at the address or number below. If you are located in the EU and you believe that Software Technology, LLC has infringed your rights under the GDPR, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in your applicable Member State.
Software Technology, LLC Privacy Notice for California Residents
Effective Date: February 10, 2023
Last Reviewed on: February 10, 2023
This Privacy Notice for California Residents applies solely to all visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this Notice.
Information We Collect
Our Sites collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references are reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information”). Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We do not collect any sensitive personal information.
In particular, our Sites have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
|B. Personal information categories are listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
|A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
|Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
|D. Commercial information.
|Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
|E. Biometric information.
|Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.
|Browsing history, search history, and information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
|G. Geolocation data.
|Physical location or movements.
|H. Sensory data.
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
|I. Professional or employment-related information.
|Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
|Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
|Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Our Sites obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services, you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Sites.
Use of Personal Information
We may use, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our Products or Services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Sites, Products, and Services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including investigating and addressing your concerns and monitoring and improving our responses.
- To personalize your website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Sites, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Sites, Products and Services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including developing and improve our Sites, Products, and Services.
- Respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Personal information collected by Software Technology will be retained only as long as necessary to carry out the purposes described herein. We may share personal information with third party recipients in furtherance of these purposes as described below.
Sharing Personal Information
We do not sell personal information. We may share your personal information with our affiliates.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request.
Right to Correct
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal data we maintain about you.
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions (the “right to delete”). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will review your request to see if an exception allowing us to retain the information applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
We will delete or de-identify personal information not subject to one of these exceptions from our records and will direct our service providers to take similar action.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, Correction, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by
- Calling us at 402-423-1440 194
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, which may include:
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) business days. If you do not receive confirmation within the 10-day timeframe, please contact 402-423-1440 ext. 194. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Other California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Sites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
Additional State Privacy Laws
We do not meet the eligibility conditions outlined in the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act, Colorado Privacy Act, Connecticut Data Privacy Act, or Utah Consumer Privacy Act and are therefore not subject to the requirements of these laws. For specific information related to your ability to access and correct your personal information, see Accessing and Correcting Your Information above.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Sites and the Products and Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Sites and the Products and Services.
Changes to Privacy Statement
Software Technology, LLC
1621 Cushman Drive
Lincoln, NE 68512
Attn: Tarun Kundhi
402-423-1440 ext 194